ESD Antistatic Slippers With Safety Strap: The Perfect Combination of Comfort and Static Control
Are you in search of the perfect combination of comfort, static control, and safety for your workplace? Look no further than ESD antistatic slippers with safety strap. These specialized slippers are designed to provide effective static discharge protection while offering optimal wearer comfort and stability. Whether you work in electronics manufacturing, cleanrooms, laboratories, or other sensitive environments, ESD Antistatic Slippers with safety strap are an essential accessory. We will see the features, benefits, and why these slippers are a reliable choice to ensure a static-free environment and promote workplace safety.
ESD Antistatic Slippers Technical Data Sheet
- Copolymer made of a combination of rubber slippers in one piece is 100%
- Antistatic is available on the all surface of the products.
- Steam autoclave resistant up to 134 degrees and can be washed at 90 degrees.
- Ether, ester, alkalis, mild acids, resistant to strong acids and oils.
- Ultra-violet and gamma rays, durable product.
- Standing for long periods when there have to work hard by accelerating blood circulation and the massaging effect is that the tiny bubbles
- Product has up inside mounds in the antiperspirant prevents any direct contact.
- The upper edge of the base has ventilation holes, which reciprocal.
- Clogs top, spilled fluids (blood, secretions, such as liquids) through the holes to prevent leakage characteristics made up the cone.
- Internal base orthopedic properties.
- Able to influence the character of the heel pad.
- Clogs pads hard and sharp objects are designed to prevent the failure of his feet.
- The Sole is designed to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Fixed posture can go left or right.
- You’re walking as soon as an outpatient.
- Slippers antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial produced from raw materials. Not contain bacteria.
- Odorless properties.
- Maximum flexibility value is 870%.
- Product has the CE Mark.
- Anti-static mark on the product
- Products on the institution’s preferred name, etc. written in the form of relief.
- The products has one year warranty against all kinds of error manufacturing defects and workmanship.
- Clogs are available in sizes 35-36,37-38,39-40,41-42,43-44,45-46.
- Color options black and gray
- With safety strap models
At Falcon, we place a strong emphasis on achieving optimal anti-static performance in our production of best antistatic slippers Through the utilization of cutting-edge anti-static measuring devices, we ensure continuous monitoring and measurement of the anti-static ratio. By incorporating high-quality anti-static agents, we enhance the effectiveness of our products and deliver true anti-static properties. This commitment to precision and quality allows us to provide antistatic slippers with strap models that effectively minimize electrostatic discharge and safeguard both users and sensitive equipment. Count on Falcon to deliver reliable and exceptional antistatic ESD slippers with strap that meet the highest standards of performance and safety.
Our shoes which are antistatic in real values, prevent the deterioration of the calibration of both people and machines, minimizing the problems that may arise. Check out our video link to review the details of the difference between antistatic and ESD values.
Antistatic ESD Footwear Video Lecture (ESD and Antistatic Different)
In our Falcon brand product video, you will find a wealth of information about our antistatic autoclavable Esd footwear. The narration covers various aspects, including colors, models, usage areas, product features, and measurements of ESD and anti-static rates. By accessing the video, you can gather detailed insights into the wide range of attributes and benefits offered by our rubber antistatic footwear. From different color options and available models to their specific applications and notable features, the video provides a comprehensive overview. Additionally, it highlights the importance of measuring ESD and anti-static rates, demonstrating our commitment to ensuring optimal performance and safety in operating room environments.
There are many different sectors for anti-static autoclavable ESD slippers products.
* Operating theaters rooms
* Clean Rooms
* Cleaning companies
* Sterile and Non-sterile areas
* Medical and healthcare companies
* Factories producing electronic products (ESD footwear)
It can be autoclaved for 3 minutes at 121 degrees 15 minutes and 134 degrees flash sterilization. It can be autoclaved at least 200 times if you follow the autoclave times.
Adequate temperature, pressure and times for autoclave sterilization are 1 atm and 15 minutes at 121°C, total time 40 minutes when the device is operated empty; 2 atm and 3 minutes at 134°C, and 20 minutes when the device is operated empty.
Use with washing bag in washing machine or autoclave with shelf. If the autoclave is produced only for slippers, it can be used without a bag.
Note: Do Not Use Vertical Type Autoclave Machine!
We measure every ESD footwear we produce with our anti-static measuring devices. Our anti-static cleanroom shoes prevent the uncontrolled discharge of static electricity caused by friction in the body. In this way, the calibration problem of the machines used is avoided. In addition, anti-static clogs are an important product in order to prevent human collisions such as door slamming. The use of anti-static autoclavable clogs with strap is important for the safety of both the machine and the working people.
We recommend you to watch our video where we measure with our test measuring device, which explains the difference between Falcon anti-static operating room shoe and ESD clogs. Our product description and anti-static test measurement video
Our Falcon anti-static ESD safety slippers have an anti-static ratio of 10 (8-9) inside and on the entire surface. In our ESD slippers products, this anti-static ratio is at the level of 10(6-7).
Our anti-static washable anti static slippers are washable up to 90 degrees.
It should be washed in a minimum time and without using a spinning program.
ESD Antistatic Slippers Unisex Foot Size and Weights
ESD Slippers product pairs weights and foot lengths are given below. Simply measure the length between the toe and heel with a tape measure.
Anti-Static ESD Slippers Technical Data Sheet
35-36 size: 480 grams, 23 cm
37-38 size: 530 grams, 24 cm
39-40 size: 580 grams, 25,30 cm
41-42 size: 660 grams, 26.80 cm
43-44 size: 730 grams, 28 cm
45-46 size: 820 grams, 29,50 cm
You can safely order our Falcon brand anti-static slippers from our 24-hour virtual sales site and view our other colors and models.
Buy Online. Anti-static slippers