Ot Thetare Clogs Lilac
Lilac antistatic operation theatre OT clogs high-quality slipper is designed with the utmost care to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in hospitals, health centers, laboratories, veterinary clinics, and pharmaceutical companies.
With its striking lilac color, this slipper not only offers functionality but also adds a touch of style to your work attire. The Falcon lilac antistatic operating theatre room clogs is made by Falcon, a trusted brand manufactured in Turkey. It is just one of the 11 color options available, allowing you to find the perfect fit for your personal preferences and work environment.
These slipper’s key features include their CE and ISO 13485 quality certifications, ensuring adherence to international standards of excellence. They are also autoclavable, meaning they can withstand sterilization processes, and are designed to be antistatic, minimizing the risk of electrostatic discharge. Furthermore, their washable properties provide convenience and maintain hygiene standards.
Crafted from durable and antibacterial materials, the Falcon lilac antistatic OT clogs is built to withstand prolonged use, ensuring long-lasting performance. It offers both comfort and protection, making it an ideal choice for doctors, nurses, and healthcare personnel.
Experience the superior quality and functionality of Falcon lilac antistatic operating room theatre clogs. Choose comfort, style, and reliability for your work environment
OT Theatre Clogs Technical Data Sheet
- Copolymer made of a combination of rubber slippers in one piece is 100%
- Antistatic is available on the all surface of the products.
- Steam autoclave resistant up to 134 degrees and can be washed at 90 degrees.
- Ether, ester, alkalis, mild acids, resistant to strong acids and oils.
- Ultra-violet and gamma rays, durable product.
- Standing for long periods when there have to work hard by accelerating blood circulation and the massaging effect is that the tiny bubbles
- Product has up inside mounds in the antiperspirant prevents any direct contact.
- The upper edge of the base has ventilation holes, which reciprocal.
- Clogs top, spilled fluids (blood, secretions, such as liquids) through the holes to prevent leakage characteristics made up the cone.
- Internal base orthopedic properties.
- Able to influence the character of the heel pad.
- Clogs pads hard and sharp objects are designed to prevent the failure of his feet.
- The Sole is designed to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Fixed posture can go left or right.
- You’re walking as soon as an outpatient.
- Slippers antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial produced from raw materials. Not contain bacteria.
- Odorless properties.
- Maximum flexibility value is 870%.
- Product has the CE Mark.
- Anti-static mark on the product
- Products on the institution’s preferred name, etc. written in the form of relief.
- The products has one year warranty against all kinds of error manufacturing defects and workmanship.
- Clogs are available in sizes 35-36,37-38,39-40,41-42,43-44,45-46.
- Color options green, light blue, saxe blue, red, yellow, black, white, orange, lilac, pink and navy blue are available.
At Falcon, we place a strong emphasis on achieving optimal anti-static performance in our production of antistatic operating theatre room slippers. Through the utilization of cutting-edge anti-static measuring devices, we ensure continuous monitoring and measurement of the anti-static ratio. By incorporating high-quality anti-static agents, we enhance the effectiveness of our products and deliver true anti-static properties. This commitment to precision and quality allows us to provide operation theatre shoes that effectively minimize electrostatic discharge and safeguard both users and sensitive equipment. Count on Falcon to deliver reliable and exceptional antistatic theatre clogs that meet the highest standards of performance and safety.
Our operating room theatre slippers, which are antistatic in real values, prevent the deterioration of the calibration of both people and machines, minimizing the problems that may arise. Check out our video link to review the details of the difference between antistatic and ESD values.
Antistatic Operating Room Slippers Video Lecture (ESD and Antistatic Different)
In the video narration of our Falcon brand product, you can access a lot of information such as colors, models, usage areas, product features, measurement of ESD and anti-static rates, etc. of anti-static operating room surgical slippers.
There are many different sectors for anti-static operating room slippers products.
* Operating theaters rooms
* Clean Rooms
* Cleaning companies
* Sterile and Non-sterile areas
* Medical and healthcare companies
* Factories producing electronic products (ESD slippers)
It can be autoclaved for 3 minutes at 121 degrees 15 minutes and 134 degrees flash sterilization. It can be autoclaved at least 200 times if you follow the autoclave times.
Adequate temperature, pressure and times for autoclave sterilization are 1 atm and 15 minutes at 121°C, total time 40 minutes when the device is operated empty; 2 atm and 3 minutes at 134°C, and 20 minutes when the device is operated empty.
Use with washing bag in washing machine or autoclave with shelf. If the autoclave is produced only for slippers, it can be used without a bag.
Note: Do Not Use Vertical Type Autoclave Machine!
We measure every theatre clogs we produce with our anti-static measuring devices. Our anti-static operating room clogs prevent the uncontrolled discharge of static electricity caused by friction in the body. In this way, the calibration problem of the machines used is avoided. In addition, anti-static clogs are an important product in order to prevent human collisions such as door slamming. The use of anti-static footwear is important for the safety of both the machine and the working people.
We recommend you to watch our video where we measure with our test measuring device, which explains the difference between Falcon anti-static operating room clogs and ESD clogs. Our product description and anti-static test measurement video
Our Falcon anti-static operating room footwear have an anti-static ratio of 10 (8-9) inside and on the entire surface. In our ESD footwear products, this anti-static ratio is at the level of 10(6-7).
Our anti-static operating room slippers are washable up to 90 degrees.
It should be washed in a minimum time and without using a spinning program.
Foot Size and Slipper Weights
Falcon anti-static autoclavable theatre clogs product pairs weights and foot lengths are given below. Simply measure the length between the toe and heel with a tape measure.
Autoclavable Theatre Clogs Technical Data Sheet
35-36 size: 480 grams, 23 cm
37-38 size: 530 grams, 24 cm
39-40 size: 580 grams, 25,30 cm
41-42 size: 660 grams, 26.80 cm
43-44 size: 730 grams, 28 cm
45-46 size: 820 grams, 29,50 cm
You can safely order our Falcon brand anti-static operating room theatre clogs from our 24-hour virtual sales site and view our other colors and models.
Buy Online Theatre Clogs !